Controls in Overwatch.
The following is from the Overwatch Subreddit:
- All heroes have a quick-melee attack (default "V" key). (30 damage) Using the Quick melee will interupt reloading.
- There is no fall damage.
- All heroes have an Ultimate Ability. This ability can only be used when their meter is full.
- The meter's level persists through death, but not hero changes.
- The meter is filled by dealing damage, healing allies, taking damage.
- Heroes' meters fill at different rates. See "ULTIMATE" tab.
- Healing targets @ full health will not charge Ultimate.
- Heroes can crouch using the CTRL key.
- Heroes can jump using the SPACE bar.
- Heroes can reload using the 'R' key.
- Headshots do x2 damage. See "Headshots" tab for more information.
- Buildables, such as mines (Widowmaker), turrets (Torbjorn and Symmetra), and teleporters (Symmetra) are not destroyed upon death of the hero who created them.
- All non-Ultimate "explosive" abilities (Pharah's Falcon Rocket Launcher, S:76's Helix Rockets, Junkrat's Frag Launcher) deal up to 80 splash (non-direct) damage, and up to 40 self-damage if the explosion is too close.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!